About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hunk Of The Day: Ryan Gosling

Now to present one of the four Ryans in our special of the Hunk Of The Day Combo. I just can't get over how gorgeous this guy is. Not is he super-hot, his devestately talented. and Good looks and Talent is a very unique package....

*sigh* Talk about dreamay! Wait there's more.....

He looks classic in black and white.


You gotta love him in suits...

Now on to the shirtless pics. I know you been waiting for that....


mmmm......

I hope you enjoyed eyeing his wonderful hunkness because I sure did.....

1 comment:

the Fan said...

Ryan is PERFECT!!!!!!!!
thanx J.D. and Ivy!
xxx
Nicolina