About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hunk Of The Day: 80's edition

Now here is an 80's edition for our Hunk Of The Day and surprise, surprise, our 80's Hunk Of The Day is......
Billy from Silent Night, Deadly Night. God, look at that gorgeous face. Wait there's more....

  This next picture would really make your skin sweat.....

Just pretend you're the girl being ravished by him, expect for the stabbing part(so unromantic). Just wait until you see him in his santa suit. Can anyone say fetish!


He is just too hot to be a serial killer......*sigh*

No comments: