About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hunk Of The Day: Zac Efron

Now this hunk was known to be a international disney star and has a knack for singing and dancing. Not only does he have the talent but the looks to match really well, just when you see a sight of his piercing blue eyes. May I introduce to you to......

Zac Efron. This gorgeous hunk is way past his cute, adorable days from the disney market. Now, he's a full grown man. And when I say man, I mean MAN! let me proceed......


Very Sauve with the facial hair. There's more where that came from...


I think he should keep the short hair more, It brings out his define features
Boy, would you look at those abs! Wanna see more shirtless pics?




But you should see how he looks now....


Look at those big, sexy muscles....*sigh*



Can I say delicious?

No comments: