About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hunk Of The Day: Ryan Reynolds

Now I present to you, the hunkest of the four Ryans. He has recently got out of a divorce from a known hollywood beauty and makes the most tantilizing superhero yet. And not to mention funny. A Funny, sexy guy is always a great package.....he is the one and only......

Ryan Reynolds. He is the most delicious canadian you see on the block. With those chocolate brown eyes, that lovely hair and those rock hard abs too hot to touch......*sigh* heaven......let me proceed......


BAM! It's also in black and white which makes the image mysterious and sexy.....there's more where that came from.....



He's amazing.....I got them all posted after this....


He has very divine features to those biceps to that unforgettable body......


This makes me wanna buy any magazine cover he's been in....especially this down here.....


Wet and wild! Whew!

I hope you enjoyed that fine slideshow and hopefully I would love to see more of his hot body in the furture. And have I mentioned that he's single? Ladies get your chance cause he's off the market!

No comments: