About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hunk Of The Day: Ryan Phillipee

Oh Boy, You were just waiting for this hunk to be on this list. and now he is. He is the ex-husband of one of my favorite actresses. And he's also one hot DILF. He is none-other-than......

Ryan Phillipee. I just have to say to Amanda Seyfried, Why did you let this one go? I mean he has a hot body, the cutest blue eyes I ever seen, and those lips. You can't turn down those luscious lips of his. Let me showcase.

Merry Christmas to me!

A man always have to look good in a suit. You wanna see the hot shirtless pics? Okay, here it goes.....


Gotta admire the abs.


The Black and White Photo just make him more sexier.....but just wait to see these goodies......


Shirtless guys with cowboy hats...that is all...*sigh*

It's always hot when a guy have a nice walk on the beach....shirtlessss!


100% precent man candy! I would love to show you the close up!

Oh yeah, that's right!


So I'm gonna say Good Luck to Reese Witherspoon, Abbie Cornish And especially Amanda Seyfried. Cause This Hunk right here is one fine piece of ass!

No comments: