About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hunk Of The Day: Mark Ruffalo

Our First Superhero Hunk is a very charming but serious actor who has the ability to turn green and bulk up very nice muscles. He is the totally adorable......


Mark Ruffalo. Sadly, I don't have any shirtless pictures of him at the moment but hey, you don't have to take your shirt off to be a presentable hunk. It's men who are naturally sexy who have the points at being an all around hunk and Mark pretty much has it. I mean take a look at these pictures if you know what I mean. (Oh and if you want to see all the good stuff, check out the Kids Are Alright, he's pretty much naked in some of the scenes)


He would make a really good male model


mmmm. Very sexy pose


Mark knows how to sport a sexy mustache


Pucker up! :)

So there you have it, a seemingly adorable hunk that can grow muscles if he wanted to, if you make him angry by the way.

No comments: