About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hunk Of The Day: Jeremy Renner

This Hunk is known for his raw, intense acting and knows how to fling an arrow or two. He is the mysterious and defiant...

Jeremy Renner aka Blackhawke. Boy, those eyes can be mesmerizing, so can his body. He has totally been pumping iron recently with fantastic results, those biceps are built like a rock! and I would so lovingly do the honors by showcasing his sexy pics....


Very dashing


So adorable


He makes a very cute blond


Gotta love the hair on him


Trust me, those biceps could be his trademark



His Blackhawke outfit could be a total fetish factor if it wanted to be








Teasing us with the ole' chest hair, eh?



Now the shirtless you've been waiting for.....


Speechless




Barechested in extacsy....priceless


Hot in motion



Shower scene!


Collage of sexiness

So there you have it, a brooding, intense hunk with a flare adorableness and quirkiness that could probably woo the pants off of you. literally....


No comments: