About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hunk Of The Day: Nick Jonas



Guys, I just had to do this. I mean when I saw this pictures, I was aghast. I sort of had a feeling that this guy would grow up to be a total hottie. Just look at these pictures and feast your eyes on these photos. You just can't help but drool. But before I show you, I would like to do a little summary. So do you remember Nick Jonas, that cute adorable member of the Jonas Brothers? Well now he has become a hunky man and I never been so surprised, So here I present our Hunk Of The Day:

Nick Jonas
 
Yeah, I guess dating an older woman has changed him. A lot. But enough small talk, I want you guys to feel the moment.
 


Always Better In Bed
 

Ab Flash!
 
Okay guys, it's gonna get hot! So here are the shirtless pics.....and then some:
 








I'm always saving the best for last. Yowza!
 
 
Whew! I hope you guys can handle that because I don't think I can. I totally deserve a cold shower. So that was Nick Jonas, all grown up and ready for the camera. 


 

No comments: