About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Special Poem by Ivy Saperia

I step outside....
The chill in my spine....
The Icy winds seething in my skin...
The cold air that I keep within...
All what falls beneath in winter....
The touch...The feel...The sight....of winter....
All that was of spring begone....all that was of summer demolish....
Then fall gives the call of winter polish....
Winter....The air of winter breathes within me....keeps within me....
All that is calm....All that is serene of season change......
Coming into light like crystals of life....
Winter....Clear and Wide....Full of snow...Of all I know.....
Winter.....Come to me....


No comments: