About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Well I guess it's that time of the year, Which I did not totally expect. Let's see what's happening.....nothing much, but there is Harper's Island marathon on the chiller channel and 13 scary movie moments afterward. That's pretty much it unless you wanna celebrate by watching a Friday The 13th movie marathon, which brings back the day when I was 12 yrs old. Now let's have a small review of Harper's Island. I know the writers made it out to be a murder mystery but in my eyes it's just a slasher film TV Series.

The acting is good, The plot is driven, There is character development but not much all on the cast. But who cares, this is a slasher movie at best. More like Scream than Then There was none. It has a hot cast, some distrubing kills, and a deserted island. That's a slasher film for ya. Now I'm not saying this show is awesome or anything but at least it's watchable.



Now to Showcase Jason's Famous kills. More the 13 if you ask me:


No comments: