About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hellraiser on Halloween








I know I'm a little late on this but in the following week, I will showcase all four of the Hellraiser movies. Yes, I said four. I know there's like five or six more sequels but I feel that the first four are more connected story-wise as to the rest of the sequels were stand-alone scripts with Pinhead attached to them.
The thing about the Hellraiser movies is that it could've been so much more. The first, especially, had an interesting story that hooks you in instantly. And even though there are some people who are mixed on the second one, I still liked that it added more to the story on a wider scale. To be honest, the Hellraiser franchise is kind of a mess and probably would've worked better with just four movies. So without further ado, I will begin the reviews...

No comments: