About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Update




It's a new dawn, it's a new day, and it's a new year...
Speaking of a new year, I meant to release my second Manhattan Girls novel in December of 2019 but I guess life got in the way where I had to delay some things. But fear not my fellow readers, I am almost, almost finished. I have just a few more chapters to write. By that time, I'll get it edited and before you know it...boom! It'll be all complete. So stay tuned...
On top of that, I'll be doing some book to movie reviews such as She-Devil starring Roseanne Barr and Meryl Streep and Interview with the Vampire and It's sequel Queen Of The Damned starring the late, great Aaliyah alongside The Anatomy of Riverdale: Season 2.
So be sure to leave a comment if you may.
Until then, have a great new year.
See you soon...

No comments: