About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas Everybody!

 



Just wanted to say hey, hello, and how are you. I hope you all are having a safe and well-deserved Christmas. I do have a very special present for you but it's pending at the moment, so be extra patient if you can. I've had a pretty busy year with all the taking the time blogging, writing, going to school, and working. Yeah, it's a trip but all is well, and hopefully, all my hard work will pay off in a big way.

Here's what coming in store for next year:

Romeo and Juliet (1996)

1999 The Year of Classic Literature and theTeen Film: She's All That, Cruel Intentions, Ten Things I Hate About You

Ginger Snaps (soon)

Jennifer's Body (soon)

Cat People: Book, Movie, and Remake

I Know What You Did Last Summer: Book and Movie Review 

I hope you all have many blessings and an incredible New Year...


No comments: