About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Queen of the Damned anniversary







Today marks the 17th anniversary of the 2002 adaptation of Anne Rice's Queen of the Damned. Maybe by April or May, I might do a review on it since I'm currently reading the Vampire Chronicles. Right now, I'm in the middle of reading the Vampire Lestat, so I'm good to go. I am very fascinated by Egyptian mythology and I am quite interested in reading into great length of the third book since the movie really didn't have time to focus deep into the actual length of the novel. Even though Queen of the Damned is a bit of a mess, in my opinion, the best thing so far about the movie is the late singer/actress Aaliyah, who so committed and honestly her most memorable role. So in the few months be sure to take a look out. Can't wait!



No comments: