About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Friday, November 5, 2010

about me: J.D.'s Bio

hi i'm J.D. Alexander. I live in this boring town called lexington, You of all people know that's not interesting to talk about. I'm 19 years old, still look youngish by the way and mature level is not that high just to warn you. I am an aspiring novelist. I wrote about three books, two graphic novels and at least two screenplays. I'm not bragging or anything i'm just saying. I would like to post some of my stories if you like them. Also I have this friend of mine name Ivy. She's a very colorful character. She's also a transsexaul as well as i am gay, let me just put that out there. She too will post some blogs about herself. Well, you'll be hearing from me so. Welcome to J.D. and Ivy's Blog

No comments: