About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Hunk Of The Day: Mystery Guest



Guys, I have a confession to make....I had a specific little childhood dreamboat in my day, that I would like to disclose...I have a major crush on.....


Steve Guttenberg. I know he's a little too old for me but hey I like a daddy once and for a while. At first, I thought he was some goofy comedian in the vein of Tom Hanks, But then I found him to extremely handsome with a really nice body. I was totally hot for this guy for some reason. And you know what, til this day I would dig him. But enough small talk let's indulge into the manliness of this 80's hunk.
 
 
 

Here as a young stallion back in the day. Yum.
 
 


Even when he's much older and distinguished, he still got it.
 
 

Gotta love the wet suit. Look at that package!
 
 
But I know what you guys want. So here are some shirtless pictures to do you some good:
 

Just look at that chest I could bury my face in it
 
 

And here's the full view for your pleasure
 
 


The Tarzan look really suits him
 
 


Even now he's still got that awesome body.

 
So there's at least one of my secret crushes. Here I am, as young as I am, still drooling over a guy that was a staple of  the 80's, a decade before I was even born. But who cares, This guy is one sexy daddy that still got his mojo running and that's always something I appreciate.



 

No comments: