About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Long Break

Sorry for the long delay. I just been working constantly on my second novel series. And then you know a little rewrite on my early stuff which is a bummer. Although I must say I am my own worst critic. But to prove that I've been busting  my butt writing a give a preview of South California Central, One of my many projects to come. I'll start by giving the story of the woman who gave birth to my finest of main characters, Ember Caplin.

No comments: