About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hunk Of The Day: Joe Manganiello

Here is another specialty of our True Blood cast....A smoking hunk of a man that could change into a hungry wolf overnight. He is the iresistible.......

This could make a very sexy sculpture. Wait girls and guys, there's more of this hunk to feast your eyes on...

You could just imagine what he's packing under that newspaper......


Wet and wild! But these are one of his sexiest photos yet!






GQ baby!


We will sure to see this hunk for a very long time....just as long as he keeps his shirt off. Yowza!

No comments: