About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jonathan Denard McNeair and I grew up in Lexington, North Carolina, also known as Pig City...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...The town is mostly known for its barbeque where they often throw barbeque festivals every October. In my chosen career, I am a self-published author of fiction.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Misunderstood Women: Megan Fox

What I think of Mrs. Fox-Austin Green is that she's actually a good actress. You may think she's your standard shallow, concieted, too pretty-it-hurts hollywood actress but due to her performances in Jennifer's Body and Love The Way You Lie video, she can be as big of a star as Angelina Jolie. Most of the roles usually required for Mrs. Jolie, Megan Fox can convincingly play them. She can be a wise-cracking villian, a no-nonsense femme fatale and a badass action hero, although she seems to be heading down these roles with a little competition from Oliva wilde. Maybe if she would considered for hard, edgier or emotionally challanged roles, she'll be taken more seriously and not just focus on her being beautiful. I mean I was blown away with the Love The Way You Lie Video. It shows she can be a good dramatic actress if she wants to be. So give this girl a chance. Now that she's a married woman and stepmother to her husband's kids, it's best to say that it might go well for her in hollywood as well. Let's just hope she won't be remembered for those cheesy transformer movies. She hates the films as much as I do. Which is a good thing.
In the future, maybe she might when that golden statue called oscar.

No comments: